Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves! See how you can help, visit www.40daysforlife.com/suncity it is now updated with more information.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Robert, Erika, little Robert and Ryan
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves! See how you can help, visit www.40daysforlife.com/suncity it is now updated with more information.
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 8:57 PM
7 comments:
Wow, that makes me so sad. Thank-you for posting that, it really helps give a visual of what abortion really does to a real human being.
I am a friend of Kenyon's, and she wanted me to see this. WOW...I bawled the entire time. I have 2 children of my own. I would NEVER judge someone because it's not my place, but that video just made you think of what you could be missing...
Hi Erika, I love that video and I am so proud of all that you are doing to stop others supporting the cause! I have been M.I.A. lately been, but, thanks for laughing with me and my blog! I am looking forward to Kentucky! I'll see you there! Your family is beautiful!
I had to find this from what Kenyon said last night. I was sitting here watching and listening to the music as my own baby was kicking me on the inside. This is a special message to spread around the world. Thanks for Sharing!
Heather
Kenyon just said how awesome it was and that she told her friends about it. She said she almost copied it and put it on her blog. It is an awesome video. I can't believe the 10 week old picture. I had my next appointment and the baby is about 2 lbs and 14 inches long. Almost there!
Erika, I had so much fun this weekend with you and all the girls. We always do, don't we!. Kenyon told me about this video, I just had to come and visit you and see it. It's amazing. I don't think that people really realize how far developed babys are even at 10 weeks. Those little feet were so amazing, it really opened my eyes. thanks for al you are doing.
Your boys are so cute. i can't believe how big they are. Isn't weird to think we had new borns last year, this time.
Post a Comment