After about a week (that seemed like a month!) of non-stop back and forth from one room to another, Ryan is finally sleeping in his own bed. I was shocked when he did it without fighting me anymore. It's so nice to finally have our bed back, and it feels so WEIRD at the same time! LOL... seriously. What a great way to start the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey girl! I have been thinking about you lately. Hopefully you got some good comments for the sleep problem cause I don't know those types of things yet... Hopefully I will just learn from others :) Anyway I think me you, Rachel and Shannon should get together sometime. It seems like it's been forever since we've seen eachother! Call me sometime when you are available and we will figure something out :) Love ya talk to you soon-melissa
Post a Comment