CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ryan gets a Hair Cut and Backyard Fun

I am so sad! I cut Ryan's hair and I cut it way too short! Once I started cutting his hair, I couldn't find the right size for the top part so I had to use what I had and as you can see, it came out really short. ;o( He looks cute with or without any hair, but I wont be touching his hair in a while!

Look at those cheeks!

He sure loves to play with balloons. I just have to keep a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't pop them and stick them in his mouth (he likes to put everything in his mouth!).

The weather outside was perfect to play in the backyard. I took the boys out and they had a blast.


Little Robert lives in a "transformer world" and it cracks me up every time. He is always pretending he's a transformer. Here he is in the yard running all around pretending he's flying like Starscream. It was so funny, he would run all around the yard looking at the sky and yelling, "Oh no! Here comes Megatron!" and then he would transform into a flying transformer called Starscream and he would fly away. It is too funny to watch him.

Hurry Robert, Megatron is catching up to you!!!


I love this picture of Ryan, he is so sweet and adorable! Here he is with Hair! ;o( Don't worry buddy, it will grow back!

Boys love to get dirty!

2 comments:

shannonb said...

The good thing about hair is that it always grows back. It looks cute though. Like he's getting ready for summer! Your backyard is beautiful. I wish mine looked that good. We have dead grass and are trying to get rid of weeds. I love all the green! And what a fun swingset. I'm sure the boys love it!

Kenyon said...

I LOVE boys imaginations!!! Such cute boys. I think his hair looks cute, but it will grow back :)