The kids and I spent a wonderful week in CA visiting family and friends. It was soooo nice having Robert there everyday and seeing the kids have so much fun with their little cousins. I decided to go to CA since it's been a long time and I wanted to take advantage before little Robert started school! Here are a few pictures of Easter (My sister took more pictures and I'm waiting to get those!)
This is my sister, Angelica on the right and my cousin, Eva in the middle.
Here is my adorable niece, Jessica.
Ryan was more interested in the eggs than my camera! He is so cute!
Little Robert was helping his Grandpa water the lawn.
We took the boys to the Moscow Circus in Anaheim... what a joke! Geez, I was expecting a real circus with elephants and tigers and stuff you would expect to find in a circus. There was none of that, no animals whatsoever. We left during intermission because it was so bad- not to mention Ryan got fussy so we left! But little Robert was a little entertained and we got to spend time together so it was worth it.
Yummy cotton candy!
Ryan was so funny. As soon as we found seats (and there were plenty!), Robert went to find an ATM so he could buy some popcorn and treats. He took a long time and during that time, Ryan quickly spotted a lady in front of us with popcorn (He LOVES popcorn). I could not keep him down, he kept reaching out to her trying to get her popcorn, I was so embarrassed! He kept doing this even with me trying to hold him back and the lady gave him some but he kept going for seconds! LOL... Finally Robert came back with the popcorn and Ryan was happy!
What a CRAZY morning I had today! I was unable to find little Robert's birth certificate and his vaccination record! So I had to drive to phoenix to the Vital Records office to pick that up, then drive to my pediatrician to get a copy of the vaccines, and on top of that I had several errands to run before taking Robert for his 1st day of school at 12:55pm!
Robert started pre-school today 3/26/08 at Oak Tree Elementary, ackward time of the year to get him started but I didn't know I could until recently! He's only going for about 2 1/2 hours a day and 5 days a week. I decided to take him here because it's only for a few hours a day and I feel this will really help him get ready for kindergarten, which I want him to attend at Eduprize Elementary school. I've heard great things about that school and I've gone myself and have been really impressed! But he wont be starting there until next year.
Anyway, little Robert was soooo excited to go to school today, he had a big smile on his face from the moment I took him inside to the moment I left. It was harder for me than it was for him! Needless to say, I picked him up and he still had that beautiful smile on his face and wanted me to bring him back tomorrow. Mrs. Utley said he did really well for his first day. Here is a picture of him at school.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter and Robert's First Day at Pre-school!
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to spend some time in CA with your hubby! It looks like you had a great Easter. And little Robert is getting so big. How fun that he got to start school! And that he likes it :)
Im glad you spent Easter in Ca, how fun. That stinks about the circus, how weird not to have animals at a circus. How fun for little Robert to start preschool, Jaxson LOVES preschool. Cute pictures of your cute, sweet boys. Glad you had a great Easter :)
yeah! you deserved a fun getaway! You are amazing! You're little guy is gonna love pre-school! Enjoy these fun times with your boys!
Oh my goodness what a day Erica that you had! And I bet besides all of that it was the first day of little Robert growing up and starting his school years! Wow, but your awesome and I'm sure he had a great time at his first day :) Oh and it was fun to see your sister in that picture. You guys don't look anything alike actually. Very cute picture :) Hope to see you soon!
So what did they have at the circus, if there were no animals. that is weird. Atleast there wass cotton candy.
I bet seeing your fam for easter was great. i love going home for visits.
Post a Comment