I had a wonderful long weekend with Robert and the kids. He came home on Thursday and left Sunday morning.
I LOVE this picture of Robert and Ryan cheek to cheek. He was really tired and just wanted daddy.
Here is Ryan with his grandma (Robert's Mom)on Sunday after Robert left. I spent the whole day there at my in-laws.
Ryan just wanted to lay down in the grass, it was so funny. We placed a blanket on the grass but he didnt want it, he preffered the grass.
The boys with their massive Jamba Juice, they love the stuff.
Friday we took the boys to the play area at Superstitions Mall and they had lots of fun. There were soooo many kids there!
Saturday we went to a birthday party for little Roberts classmate at Amazing Jakes. They had tons of fun there.
It was so funny to watch little Robert with the birthday boy on this ride. He was screaming and loving every minute on the ride.
Ryan and Amazing Jakes in the toddler section.
Ryan riding daddy like a horse
We finally went to go see the puppies at Rachel and Bills house and they were so adorable. Ryan was playing too rough so I had to be careful with him.
Little Robert loved the puppies and wanted to take one home.
Here's one of the puppies snooping in my purse trying to chew it down. They were so adorable! The kids and we were having so much fun UNTIL...
Ryan found the poop. Yup that isnt mud all over his hands and clothes!!! Needless to say I stripped the poor kid washed his hands and went home for a bath. We were probably there for like 10 minutes max when this happened. But it was fun while it lasted! LOL...
Monday, April 21, 2008
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ERICA the POOP oh my goodness!! Dang it! That for sure ruined the moment :) I bet you had fun cleaning that up! That reminds me of my days working at the daycare...... I was in charge of 5 one yr. olds and that stuff tended to happen more than I thought... I love the pictures of the kids with Robert. He is very lucky he has so many people that adore him :) Hope you are doing good, call if you need anything!
That's so nice that Robert was here for the weekend. Especially since you've been missing him so much lately. I bet the boys just love spending time w/ daddy too. And oh my goodness gracious.... the POOP! Holy cow! That's so funny that kids don't even care and just spread it everywhere. What a mess! You poor thing. At least you got to play w/ the puppies for a few minutes first. They are even bigger from when I was over a couple weeks ago. Too cute! But oh Ryan... no playing in the poo!!!!!!
Its good to see Robert in town. I bet your boys LOVE that. Those puppies are so adoreable. The poop everywhere....DISGUSTING! Boys, actually I shouldnt say that (Saylor does just as much), kids love gross things! :0 LOL
Post a Comment