Well I went to little Robert's classroom yesterday to see him styling away in daddy's big clothes and he was so adorable. All his little classmates looked so cute in their parents big clothes, I wish I would have video recorded it! But at least I have these pictures.
Here's where his teacher Mrs. Utley introduced Robert to all the parents.
They had the kids stand in line and serve the parents juice and cookies. How sweet! Only that he ate my cookie but that's ok! LOL...
I tried to get a picture with the boys, but Ryan had other plans...
Robert look at the camera!
Here is Robert with his teacher Mrs. Utley on the left and assistant teacher Mrs. Sue (Robert used to call her Mrs. Soup it was pretty funny!)
Robert with his favorite classmate, Rachel. I saw them holding hands and running together outside in the grass... hmmm...
Here I am posing with my mothers day gift, a hand painted paper hat made with tons of love from my little man, Robert. He also gave me a CD case with a picture of himself (he drew his body like a little snowman it was really cute!)
I think Ryan was upset because he couldnt reach the pedals...
Here's Robert with his little neighbor friend Caitlyn. Very cute and sweet little girl.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Robert's Style Show 5/8/08
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh, Robert looks so cute drowning in daddy's shirt! And so handsome w/ the tie! He is such the ladies man isn't he? What a sweetheart!
I don't know why but my elementary years I remember more than anything! I loved those days of doing fun stuff like that :) You got good pictures and that's great that the teachers are interactive like that with them. Those were the teachers I always remembered most :)
Post a Comment