I couldnt skip yesterday's special occasion. Happy Fathers Day to all the daddy's in the world! We had such a great time yesterday. We woke up to little Robert jumping on our bed and yelling "Happy Fathers Day, Happy Fathers Day!"
Of course, he wanted daddy to open his presents NOW! 5 year olds are so patient ;o)
So he opened up his presents that little Robert helped make, and Robert really loved them.
"DAD, I'M NUTS ABOUT YOU!"

This was an idea I got online that ended up being Robert's favorite. It had a picture of the boys together on each side, the back had a picture of the boys and their dad together and on the front a Note that little Robert wrote that said,
"Dad, I'm nuts about you!"
I wanted to write a little note myself that says, "Honey, you drive me NUTS!" But I didn't think it fit the occasion ;oD LOL....
DAD ROCKS!
This one also came out really cute. Robis helped make this as well and Robert loved it, he's taking this and the nut jar to work to keep at his desk.DAD,
MY LOVE FOR YOUGOES ON AND ON!
Ryan colored this cute card for his daddy.
A special drawing Robis made of him and his daddy together. So cute. He also wrote him a letter... well I wrote the letter but he told me what he wanted to say.We then had breakfast and a little after that went to church. After mass we did some last minute shopping and headed over to my sister in law's house to celebrate Fathers Day.
Robert and his Mom
Robert reading a card
Tim (Brother- in- Law) reading a cute card from his Godson (Ryan).
Robert and Karina (Sister-in-Law)
Father-in-Law opening his presents.
The 3 daddies and their delicious ice cream cake from DQ. Mmmmm.... Best ice cream cake I've ever had!
You can guess who took the leftover cake home.... We did!
Ryan was chowing down on it, so good!The kids (except Ryan) had fun playing in the inflatable pool in the backyard. They had pizza for lunch.

Here's our happy little Arizona family. We are the ones who get together for birthday parties and occasions such as this. Thank you Tim for the wonderful dinner! He's a chef so it's always a special treat when we come over and he cooks for us. Very good pasta! And Karina made a really good soup (I want the recipe!).
We had a great time. I only wish that I could have seen my dad, I did talk to him on the phone and he did receive the card I mailed him. I promised him we will celebrate Fathers Day with him when we go this weekend.
Happy Fathers Day!






3 comments:
I'm glad Robert had a nice Father's Day. He deserves it :) He's such a great dad. Those gifts from the boys are so dang creative. I love it! What great ideas. GOOD JOB ERIKA! I'm going to have to start thinking outside the box too I think!
What a special time for you and yours! I loved those gifts from the boys! Fun times!
How creative! Well I guess me Brandon and Brayden missed you guys by 5 minutes when you went over to see little baby Nash :( We were so sad :( But that's great that you got to visit Bill and Rachel though :) Hope you guys are doing great! Miss ya lots!
Post a Comment