I know it's a bit late but I didn't want to miss posting this special occasion. My little sister, Rocio just graduated from Cal State Fullerton College with Honors. She received her BS degree in international business. She had the craziest schedule with work and school but she managed to pull through and finish her school. We are just really proud of her for this achievment and wish her all the success in the world!
CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE SISTER, WE LOVE YOU!
A tribute for my little sister
who's graduating this day
I'm so proud of what you've accomplished
and I wish you success in every way.
Many years you spent in study
and you really tried your best
and here you are graduating with Honors,
proving to yourself-you've passed the test!
You are a sweet and amazing person,
and I hope you see yourself that way,
Enjoy this life and your journey
And keep God in your life every day.
I thank the Lord for bringing you in my life,
and I pray he keeps you safe.
I pray that you seek him for direction,
when you dont know the way.
So I Congratulate you this special day
I'm really glad that I was there
Always know and remember,
How much I tuely care!
Erika Amezquita
Here's a picture of my sisters and I, just missing one more sister.
SISTER KISSES!!!
That's Ryan with my sister Rocio, wearing her graduation cap!
My sister and I
These are my parents next to me
Rocio's friends, cousins and sisters.
Yup these are all my brothers and sisters, we are the Mexican Brady Bunch!!! LOL... and no I'm not adopted as you can see my other sister Miriam is white also! LOL... All kidding aside, from left to right it's:
Miriam, my Dad, Rocio, Gerardo (oldest brother),Myself, Belen, David (youngest), My Mom, and Angelica (oldest sister).
Here are all the girls in my family. From left to right it's:
Miriam, Angy, Rocio, Myself and Belen
Monday, June 8, 2009
Rocio's Graduation
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
AAWWW!!! That is soooo cute!!!
I loved the poem!! Did u write it?? I want to copy it and use it for my scrapbook... haha
That is such a sweet post for your sister. I love the poem. You've got great talent :) And wow, I didn't realize how many brothers and sisters you have. That's fantastic. I love big families.
Gotta love the brady bunch fam, I have one too! It's been fun catching up on your posts, I love your beach and dolfin pictures. Family vacations are the best, what great memories!(and pictures!)
Post a Comment