It is no secret that small children are very curious and tend to always be getting into trouble. Well Ryan is no exception. I always have to be behind him because he's always getting into trouble.
I was at my parents house for a week and they have a big backyard that is fenced in so I dont worry too much when he's playing outside. Once I stopped hearing him, I knew he was getting into trouble so I ran out to find this...
Yes buddy, mommy caught you...
Oh Ryan... There he was, in the dogs water bowl... How he managed to fit, I have no clue, but boy was it funny... I knew it was hot outside, but I guess this was his way to keep cool... LOL...
Ok mom, I'm done and I'm ready for my bath.
But that wasnt it! He was not done here.
The next day we were in the front yard and of course Ryan found the water fountain and apparently thought it was a pool... I dont know how many times I had to put his shoes in the dryer! Can you tell he loves the water...?
It was a really nice mini vacation out in Cali. We had a little bit of everything including a 5.4 earthquake! I usually sleep through them but this was during the day and I have to admit this one did shake me up, literally!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
California Vacation & Ryan's water adventures
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
These pictures are so cute.
It is so cute and so funny but SOOO exhausting sometimes keeping them out of things like this :) Im glad you had a great mini vacation. Its so refreshing sometimes getting out of the "normal" routine!
What a sneaky little thing! How cute though. He looks so sweet, how can you get mad at that? :) And seriously, he fit in the dog's dish? Too cute!
Post a Comment