CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Trip to the Museum & family picture by Robis

This is my superman! Ryan is like candy to me, I can eat him all up. He is just so sweet and so attached to his momma. I cant get enough of this kid!

You know you're cute!





Here's our adorable family picture by little Robert. Dont you just love my eyelashes! lol... This is by far my favorite picture. He is so incredibly smart, he always amazes me every day. Didnt he do a great job drawing this picture? Usually by his age, kids are drawing stick figures. He definitely got that from his Daddy, I remember Robert would draw very nice pictures when we were in elementary school together!

I took the boys to the Childrens Museum of Phoenix and I was so bummed that my phone ran out of battery shortly after we arrived. These are the few pictures I got.

Ryan just loved the hoolahoops!

I could not get little Robert to stay still even for a picture! He was way too excited and having a blast!

I think he was so tired he just had to recover for a little bit!


The museum was fun, the kids enjoyed it alot. It looks like they're still adding more things so it will get even better with time. Definitely the next time I go, I will go fully charged with batteries and prepared for tons of pictures!

5 comments:

shannonb said...

That museum looks like so much fun! The boys were loving it. They just keep getting cuter and cuter. And man, Ryan isn't that little baby I remember. They grow up so fast! I love Robert's family picture too. You've got such great kids!

Kenyon said...

We will have to give that museum a try, looks fun. Your boys are getting big, its insane. That really is a great drawing. Isnt he 4? I hope you had a great 4th of July :)

Michelle said...

You are an amazing mom Erika! You have so much strength! Your boys are proof of that. Keep it up! Love you!

Heather Weir said...

that looked like so much fun! i love the drawing!

Helen Thomas Robson said...

How fun, It is so cool to find out about different spots to take kids...We love going to the SanTan mall as well. Gigi, always loves going to the puppy store that is right there too.

I love that shot of Ryan drinking his sippy cup and standing with his legs crossed...such an adult stance...so cute.

looks like you've got an artist on your hands:)