A dear friend of mine, Paola got married on July 26, 2008. She was a beautiful bride and had a really nice wedding. Robert and I came out on her wedding as a bridesmaid and groomsmen, just as she did on our wedding. Here are some of the pictures we took.
Paola is a HUGE Mickey Mouse fan, I wasnt surprised to see her cake topper!
I loved her dress, it was sooo beautiful!
Bridesmaids...
Groomsmen...
Dollar Dance...
Here's another old friend of mine since elementary school, Esmeralda. She was also a bridesmaid in my wedding and she's next!!!
This felt like prom! lol... But it was tons of fun. Robert looked really handsome in his tux. It was nice spending a day just he and I, the kids stayed at my mom's house. I love weddings, I just want to get married all over again, maybe for our 10 year wedding anniversary!
These are some of the pictures my sister Rocio took before the wedding, she loves photography.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Paola's Wedding 7/26/08
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow Erica those pictures are beautiful!!! You should blow up the one where you are alone and look so gorgeous and stick it in your room so Robert can always so what a hot wife he has :) Actually you always look good, but you should still blow it up :) That's great that you two got to spend some alone time together too :)
I just love weddings. How can you not feel like a princess all dressed up like that? You look absolutely beautiful too! And how nice that you got to spend some more time w/ Robert. You got some really nice photos together :)
You are so beautiful. I think you may have looked better then the bride. ha ha no the bride always is so radiant. I love those pictures of robert in the fountain. So much fun! Looks like it was a great mini vacation. I hope all is well. Miss seeing everyone!
Post a Comment