Looks like they've changed Robert's start time over here for another week. The celebration will be the following Saturday on October 4th.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Robert, Erika, little Robert and Ryan
Looks like they've changed Robert's start time over here for another week. The celebration will be the following Saturday on October 4th.
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 7:20 AM
4 comments:
OH ERICA THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! You are so strong for sticking it out that long without him! I totally agree with the whole fasting thing! It really works! I wish I could right now but since I'm pregnant I can't...obviously :) I am going to mark Oct. 4th in my calander on my phone and would love to come celebrate with you guys!!! Congradulations again!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo happy! What great faith and endurance you have Erika! Keep us posted about the 4th with all the 411. Congratulations! Love ya!
erica...that is so great. YEAH!!!! I totally want to come to your party, I will be in utah at TEAM convention. I almost forgot it was that weekend . time sneaks up on you.
we need to go and do something with the kids so they can play and us girls hang. you around next weekend? call or email me
helen
Hi Erika, I am posting an email that I sent out to the emails that I have and yours came back wrong, so I am sending it here, I'll call you with my new address (I don't want to post it), just wanted to give you a heads up.
Hi everyone!
Casey and I have been so busy with our new baby and with moving and now we are finally getting settled in. We have been wanting to get together and have fun with our team for forever now (I especially am missing everyone!) So this Saturday the 20th, I am using Casey's Birthday as a good excuse to finally do it! (Don't worry about gifts please). We are going to meet at our new house at 5:30 pm. Just bring a side dish to share and your own meat for your family and we will BBQ it up. We will have drinks, utensils, and desert covered. We hope everyone can come, it's about time we get together! I am sending this to everyones email address that I have which I know is not everyone, so if you will look over the names that I sent this too and forward it to anyone I missed on our team I would so appreciate it, I don't want anyone to be left out. (I just don't have enough time or phone #'s to call everyone). If you can reply or call and let me know if you'll be there or not or for any questions.
I miss you guys and hope to see ya'll this Saturday!
Love,
Linae
Post a Comment