Well today is definitely going to be a memorable day for our anniversary, particularly because we both didn't REMEMBER it was our anniversary today!!! lol... In my mind, I was completely thinking we were in August. Well that was my excuse! No, I really did think we we're in August. It completely slipped from Robert's mind too.
How can this be?!?!? Crazy, I know. I'm blaming it on the whole move, we've been soooo occupied with all that stuff for weeks now. We realized it was today
when we got a reminder on Robert's calendar that it was our anniversary and our friend, Kurt Bucy's birthday (HAPPY B-DAY KURT!).
So we decided to do something completely original, we went to the movies and had lunch! lol... it was fun though. Although I am regretting watching a scary movie, "Mirrors" now that Robert left. Looks like I'll be sleeping with the night light on and in between my two little protectors, Robis and Ryan!
Here are some pictures from our wedding. 6 years and two precious boys later, I'm so happy and blessed to be married to this man. He's the most loving husband I could ever ask for. Our marriage has been the wildest roller coaster ride, with it's ups and downs, but I'm so glad that we've made it through all the happy times, and the rough times, such as this one! Robert is not just my hubby, he's my best friend- I LOVE YOU HONEY!
This is my wonderful dad dancing the father daughter dance, "You are so beautiful to me" He has the biggest heart for all of his children, I happen to be his favorite (don't tell my sisters!lol)
I don't think it's a coincidence that I chose to sing, "How do I live without you" by Leanne Rymes on our wedding. All of the lyrics in that song- look how that song perfectly fits our current situation...
I cannot wait until we are re-united again so that we can be together again as a family without the goodbyes! Please say a prayer for us.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Happy Anniversary (6 years)
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I didn't realize your anniversary was on Kurt's b-day. Happy Anniversary :) That is too funny that you both forgot. At least it was both of you and not just one... haha. I'm glad you had a nice day though. You look so beautiful in your wedding pictures. And you both look so young! :) Here's to many many more happy years!!!! Love ya!
You were a beautiful bride, I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment