CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Change of Date- Again! Last time I promise...

We've decided to change the date for October 11th. We want to make sure our closest friends and family are here with us to celebrate and I know most of you guys will be out of town the previous weekend.

So it will be the Saturday on October 11th, I promise not to change it anymore! LOL... It will be kind of weird celebrating a week after he's back but the important thing is that he is coming back and we will be celebrating with all of you guys! I cant wait and I hope you all can make it.

I'm thinking we're going to do a potluck, there's going to be a lot of people!

3 comments:

shannonb said...

You can count us in! I tried emailing you the other day to let you know that the 4th was the major, but it bounced back. Do you have a new email address? (I was planning my baby shower around the major too since I want my friends to be there as well. That's going to be on the 25th of Oct.

Michelle said...

Yeah! It's been 15 months, but it probably felt like forever! Miracles still happen! I'm so happy for you!

Kenyon said...

Count us in we are excited!
LY