My little baby turns TWO! I still remember when I brought him home from the hospital as if it were yesterday. Amazing how fast time flies and I'm so grateful that I was blessed enough to be a stay at home mom and have been able to be with him all this time to cherise all the memories as he's growing up. I cant get enough of this kid! Ryan is an independent, curious, tempered, loving and funny little two year old. He loves making music with his harmonica and likes to be silly and dance to music.
We are going to celebrate Ryan and little Roberts Birthday together next month with close family, which will be in between both their birthdays (Ryan's October and Robert is December). But I still wanted to do something today. I took them to San Tan Mall to go play in the water area, to my dissapointent I found out they turned them off a day before...! They were ready to get wet in their outfits and I had all the stuff packed! I was so sad for him because he LOVES to get wet and was looking forward to it. ;o(.
I then took him to Build a Bear and he loved it in there. He and Robert chose their bears and outfits.
Here he is on the way back home. He was soooo tired because he didnt take a nap! We named his bear "Bailey" and we put a "Happy Birthday" song inside. Ryan kept playing the song over and over and loved his new little friend.
Robert chose a dog he named "Fluffy" and chose a karate outfit for him. When we got home I dressed him up in the same outfit and he was so excited he now wants to do karate.
Ryan LOVES popcorn, so when Robert got home from work I made some popcorn and brownies and we all watched Kung Fu Panda.
This is Ryan when he gets all into the movie
The kids and they're favorite dog in the whole world, Buster.
Ever since Ryan was born he loves to touch my skin. While I would breast feed him he would touch and feel my arms. As he got bigger he started to lift my shirt and play with my belly! LOL... It's so embarassing yet funny at the same time. He just grabs my skin and he likes to put his mouth on my stomach and make noises! LOL... Why am I sharing this, I have no idea. When I think of him all these things he does come to mind.
When I catch him doing something he's not supposed to I firmly tell him "No!" and of course he continues and just watches me with a big smile. I tell him "No!" again and he continues until I start counting. By the time I get to 2 then he turns around starts running and laughing as if it were the funniest game in the world! Ryan manages to raise my blood pressure and still cracks me up every day! I ALWAYS have to be watching him because he's so curious and doesnt see the danger in things yet. I'm so in love with him and thank God for having him in my life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN I LOVE U!!!!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I can't believe he's 2 already. I remember when you were pregnant with him. Happy Birthday Ryan. It looks like he had a fantastic birthday, doing what he loves most... spending time with his WHOLE family, daddy included. I love the bears the boys made. Too cute! Hope you are having fun in CA. :)
My favorite is Ryan's movie face!!!! Love it! Happy birthday Ryan! Two years?????? Wow!
Post a Comment