CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

New Addition to Our Family!!!!



We are SOOOO excited we got a dog. He's a 6 month old Beagle with lots of personality! We found him on craigslist and just fell in love with him. I couldnt believe we were getting another dog after being so adament I would not get another beagle because of their difficulty in getting trained (some tend to be really stubborn). We were so desperate with the situation with our last dogs that we gave them away! We definitely regret that decision and realized afterwards it was nobodys fault but our own for not spending the necessary time to properly train the dogs. We were both working full time back then and didnt have the time for them. Now that I'm home full time I have been itching for another dog.

We are undecided on the name, I like the names "Buster" and "Freckles" cause he has lots of cute little freckles around his nose. We are working on potty training him. I'm taking him outside every 1/2 hour. He's been acting pretty hyper but I'm assuming its because this is all new to him and he's playing with the boys. If you have any great training ideas, please let me know!!!!



He loves this toy!

Robert and Ryan are so in love with this dog. He plays SO well with them too. They can pull his ears and poke his eyes and he still would not do anything. They are so good with kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shannonb said...

Oh my goodness... he is adorable. You were just talking the other day about your old dogs. I bet the boys are so excited! Dogs are so much fun to have in your family. They have so much personality. I'm excited for you! I can't wait to meet him!

Kenyon said...

He is so cute! I think kennel training works well. Google training beagles and you will find tons of stuff. Jaxson is allergic to dogs or we would probably have one too :)

Rustin is having a birthday party on Saturday so I was thinking Robert could hopefully come to that. I need your address so I can send you an invitation. The party is stay or drop off children so its up tp you :)The party is from 12-2pm.