Robert's welcome home gathering and house warming party was a BLAST! We were sad not everyone was able to make it but we still had a really great time with everyone that was there. It was so nice to spend time with good friends while eating yummy food! Well except the garlic bread that I forgot about in the oven!!!! LOL... there's the Sanguine in me... Thank you to all that we're there, and for those that couldnt make it there will always be a next time! It's been sooooo nice finally having Robert home, I dont know how many times I've said that but it really is nice! The kids had a great time with their two little friends and they kept us laughing all night. After everyone left and I went to bed I realized I had not taken ANY pictures! I was so bummed it didnt even occur to me since I was just hanging out with everyone enjoying their company. Darn it! Thanks again for joining us and being there to welcome Robert home, you guys made it special and memorable.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Im glad you guys had so much fun. We were sad to miss it. The boys have been asking about Robert. You need to bring those boys of yours over here. Usually Thursdays and fridays are best for me. We have stuff this week but next week would be good. Let me know.
I wish we could have been there too. Casey didn't get home until 9:30 pm and Naidem was sick. I'm sad you forgot to take pictures, but happy that you were having such a great time you forgot to!!! Love ya!
We had a great time! Thank you for having us over. And you're right, lots of yummy food. Can't pass that up. We'll have to do that more often. I know Kurt is happy to be able to hang out w/ Robert more too. See ya next week!
Post a Comment