CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dolphin Encounter



WE ARE BACK! And so happy to be home. I have so much to blog about and it's gonna take me some time to capture all the wonderful memories from our long awaited family vacation. We were gone for 2 1/2 weeks and visited many awesome places in Guadalajara Mexico and Nuevo Vallarta where we had our honeymoon almost 7 years ago.

I'm going to start with one of my favorite life experiances, swimming and interacting with Dolphins! We took our kids to Sea Life Park in Puerto Vallarta and it was SOOOO Amazing! Such a beautiful experiace to see these wonderful animals so close, get to touch them, swim with them, play and even kiss them! The boys had so much fun, not at all afraid of them!


The dolphin's name is Triton and he's 7 years old. Here's Ryan holding his fins as Triton dances!


Kisses!!!


Triton wants to dance some more...


With all of us!


Okay I have to say that I love this picture of little Robert kissing the dolphin. He was so ready to kiss him! Triton kissed everybody there and little Robert was waiting for his turn with his hands in place and his lips puckered up just waiting for Triton to come kiss him! It was so funny and so adorable.


He got a kiss on the cheek too cause he was so cute ;o)


Ryan wanted one too! I was so surprised that Ryan was such a sport and not at all afraid of the dolphin being so close to him! There was a 8 year old little girl in our group that wouldnt kiss Triton because she was afraid, and Ryan was going for it! Go Ryan!!!


I love this picture of Robert and Triton, so sweet!


Umm... wait a minute. Those lips are only allowed to kiss me... LOL...

All in all, we will definitely do this again in the future. We Really enjoyed it as much as the kids did. There's also a short video that captured our dolphin encounter and I'm going to try to post it here. Stay tuned a lot more to come!!!!

2 comments:

shannonb said...

Oh, how cute! That is so cool that the boys weren't scared. I can't wait to see more pictures. Sorry we couldn't chat longer last night, but it was Brooklyn's bedtime and I'm sure you were ready to get home after being gone for so long. I'm so glad you had such a fun time. Vacations are the best!! I'll give you a call one of these days and we can catch up some more.

Heather Weir said...

Oh my goodness I want to swim with dolphins. Ok I know where my next vacation is going to be. Fun with dolphins and a beautiful beach. What more could you ask for.