
I just found my dogs paperwork and realized we missed his birthday :( Buster turned 1 year old on April 5th. We've had him since he was about 6 months old and we LOVE him. He's a perfect fit for our family and is such a good dog.
While we were in CA visiting family over the weekend, he stayed at Robert's friends house. His family loves beagles and his wife is a photographer. She took some amazing pictures of Buster and here they are!
Happy Birthday Buster!
Buster runs REALLY fast, I have not met a dog yet that can catch him! LOL...
Go Cody, you're almost there!
I love this picture of him!
Buster can even fly..! Well not really, but he sure can jump! I love this picture, he looks like a rabbit in mid air!
See I told you he can jump!
Here's a close up!
I think he may be getting tired now...
Or not, here he goes. He looks so cute playing with toys!
Isnt he just adorable! We're just so happy to have him, the kids love him to death and we look forward to spending many many years with him. Happy B-day!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Happy Late Birthday Buster!
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those are some great pics. I have to agree... he is soooo fast. He was running circles around Bailee. After he went home, I think Bailee was missing him. She kept following me around for a couple days just looking for attention I think. And Kurt got a kick out of how high he can jump. He's a cutie. Happy Birthday Buster!
SO many great pictures!! I LOVE your dog, he is precious and I love how much you guys love him. I love when people treat there animals right. Also LOVED the dolphin pics and the sunset ones. AMAZING! You have such a beautiful family. Miss ya.
Post a Comment