Yesterday I went to Robert's classroom for his completion celebration. Today is his last day! I feel like he just started and is already off and I'm wondering what the heck I'm going to do to entertain him this summer! lol...
Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Utley proudly holding his certificate.
I got to see him in action doing several of their everyday routines (notice the little girl he's sitting next to? That's his girlfriend Rachel... He was just hugging her and being so affectionate with her all the time!)
Here he is with Rachel again. Good thing Rachel's mom and I exchanged numbers so they can play in the summer. His teacher tells me Robert gets mad if she doesnt sit him next to Rachel! And a few days ago he wanted me to teach him how to spell her name!?!?! I dont know about this...
Mmmmmm... and of course the cookies. We have to have cookies everytime we celebrate!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Little Roberts Completion Celebration
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Can you believe they already get crushes on GIRLS aaaahggggg!! They are growing so fast arent they, its insane. Lets get somegirls together this summer and go to a splash park or something. Congrats to your "big boy". Is he goig to kindergarden next year?
Oh wow! They do grow up fast. And I see he likes the taller girls. Go Robert :) heeheee... What a cutie!
Post a Comment