I love the summer! I took the kids to the play area at the Santan Mall. Here are a few pics.
For some reason this reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...?
Weeee!
Watch your head buddy!
Cheese!
Playing in the backyard again...
Love to see them play together. Robert is always looking out for his little brother and always talks about how much he loves him.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5206408168329058370" />
Ready... Set... Gooooo! He loves it when I do that...
Ryan is the perfect escape artist. He can climb up the gate, up our table. He's very clever. If he cant reach something he will go get the chair and move the chair where he can climb up and get what ever he wants.... 
I'm too sexy for my shirt...
Can you guess what Ryan is doing to his brother here? He's blowing air on his stomach and making farting noises... lol. He would always do that to me and I think it's hilarious but I dont like him slobbering all over my stomach! Well Ryan found his new victim... ha ha!
I'm amazed at how much Robert is learning and how fast he picks things up. He surprised me when he wrote this word, apparently he saw it on TV and learned how to spell it all on his own. His writing is getting so good in such a short time and he's always wanting to learn how to spell things.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Summer Days
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like the boys are having fun! Better get all their outside playing in before it gets too hot! :) By the way, love the new background!
That is great writing, especially for boys who are usually behind in the writing dept.!! Love your background.
Wow! you're boys are so adorable. Their mom gets the credit for that one! I hope you are well! Can't wait to see you!
Sooo cute! How are you?! I am missing everyone so much! OK, so the song makes me want to cry, you are a strong woman!
Post a Comment