CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

New Pictures for Mothers day!

I took the kids to get their pictures taken over the weekend. I LOVED them! They were only able to get 2 shots because Ryan was crying afterwards, but I love these!




I framed them in an 8x10 and gave it to my mother in law and I made her paper flowers with pictures of the kids in the center of each flower. Little Robert helped me to bedazzle the vase and it came out really nice, she loved it!



Here's Ryan with his mohawk


Robert was not able to come home for mothers day so we agreed to celebrate it together next weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures, great idea! I know it has been forever since we've talked! I am showing a little bit on my stomach. I have grown pretty much everywhere though so my body has changed overall quite a bit :) I think it thought I was only going to be pregnant for a couple months and my hips and boobs are ready :) :) hope you are doing good and hope that we will see you guys soon!!!!

shannonb said...

The boys look adorable in their new pictures. Cute mohawk! I love your idea of the flowers w/ photos in the center. That turned out beautiful. What a great idea! I'm sorry you didn't get to spend Mother's Day w/ your hubby... but knowing him, I'm sure he'll make up for it next week! Love ya!

Kenyon said...

Those pictures are SO cute Erika!What cute boys. That vase you and your boys made is so beautiful. What a GREAT idea! Happy belated Mothers day to YOU!!! You deserve the best. You are one hard workin Mamma :)
Love ya