I've been wanting to post this for a while but haven't gotten around to it. My gorgeous cousin Omar Reyes got married to a beautiful bride Letty on 12/29/07. Here are a few pictures from the beautiful wedding.
The dollar dance is always so much fun.
Little Robert dancing the dollar dance with the bride. He had a huge smile the entire time.
My hubby and me capturing a memory of us at the wedding.
Monday, February 25, 2008
My Cousin's Wedding
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a beautiful couple! Im glad you had a great weekend, I heard it was AWESOME!! Rob took lots of notes for me :)
You look so beautiful! I had such a good time this weekend. Glad we were able to hang out. I hope Robert is feeling better. I felt so bad for him :( Glad he made it though. It was great!
Post a Comment