I bought the kids the movie Ratatoille and made them some popcorn. I thought it was so cute to see them sitting together eating popcorn. It was so funny to see Ryan's both hands in the pot the entire time! I mean the entire time! The only time he lifted a hand was to put popcorn in his mouth, other than that both his hands stayed inside the pot. It was too cute I had to take pictures!


Here's Ryan coloring his menu at Olive Garden
Little Robert is smiling for the camera and waiting for those breadsticks!
I've been working a lot with little Robert lately to make sure he's ready for kindergarten! He LOVES painting, it must be one of his favorite things!
And of course the alphabet. This one I'm struggling a bit, he knows the ABC song but I'm really trying to get him to learn his letters. I know he will, we just have to keep practicing.
I bought him a Pre-Kindergarten set of Hooked on Phonics and I absolutely love it! It makes it so much easier for me to teach him, it's much more structured and exciting for him. Each booklet comes with a poster and each time he completes a page he gets a sticker on his poster. I told him once he filled his poster with stickers and he reached the "I did it" block on his poster he would get a surprise. He was so excited and now he is expecting a "surprise party" which is really motivating him to fly through these pages!
Here he is at urgent care. My poor little man is always getting ear infections. This time he had 1 in each ear. How I wish I would have breastfeed him when he was little because healthwise I can see a huge difference with him and his brother (I did breastfeed Ryan). It was mostly because I was inexperianced and ignorant as a first time mom knowing nothing about breastfeeding. I just kept thinking he was starving and so I couldnt resist giving him the bottle. Naturally he preferred the easy bottle rather than working hard to get milk from me. :o( But he was such a sport at the urgent care. I just had to tell him beforehand he wouldnt be getting any shots (he's terrified of them, not to blame him!).

I took him to get his hearing checked in case it's been affected with so many ear infections but his hearing is perfect thank God!

Sunday, February 17, 2008
Random Pictures!
Posted by Erika Amezquita at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Your boys are so cute. It is so great, they seem like such good friends!!
What a brave little guy at the doctor. That's never fun for little ones! I love the new photos. Ryan is too cute w/ the popcorn. He was liking that for sure!
Hola Erika... Dont know if you remember me and I am new to this! Your boys are so big and adorable! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment